Our Driving to Zero vision is a “decision to change”- change our behavior and the way things are done to ensure that safety is always at the forefront for every employee. As a renowned steel structures fabrication and Installation Company, we expect our workers to make safety before, during and after a job an everyday priority.
This vision requires an attitude- an attitude that says, any injury or incident, even a small one, should not be taken lightly. Any incident is unacceptable. That is the attitude to that is key to Driving to Zero. It is an attitude that we expect from every worker at Metal Craft.
At Metal Craft, we are all committed to:
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people: our staff, our neighbours, our subcontractors and/or co-contractors
- Protect the environment through proper waste management
- Use material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
- Respect our neighbours, our suppliers and providers and also contribute to the societies in which we operate
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in our industries
- Manage HSSE matters as any other critical business activity
- Promote a culture in which all Metal Craft employees share this commitment
In this way we aim to have an HSSE record we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of our clients, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbour and to contribute to sustainable development.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
This company believes that it is possible to run all operations without injuries or damages and every staff, from entry level to top management shall be responsible and accountable.
The company pledges to do the following:
- Strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents and injuries.
- Provide mechanical and physical safeguards wherever they are necessary.
- Conduct routine safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions, control health hazards, and comply with all applicable safety and health requirements.
- Train all employees in safe work practices and procedures.
- Provide employees with necessary personal protective equipment and train them to use and care for it properly.
- Enforce company safety and health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigate accidents to determine the cause and prevent similar accidents.
Managers, supervisors, and all other employees share responsibility for a safe and healthful workplace.