Our vision is to strive for global excellence by consistently providing safe world-class engineering products and services for individuals, corporate and government entities.
Our vision is to achieve ‘Zero’. Metal Craft is aiming for a destination called ‘Zero’ - zero safety incidents, zero injuries and zero days off work due to injuries; in other words, a perfect HSSE record. Driving to Zero means accepting that every incident is preventable.
Our Driving to Zero vision is a “decision to change”- change our behavior and the way things are done to ensure that safety is always at the forefront for every employee. As a renowned steel structures fabrication and Installation Company, we expect our workers to make safety before, during and after a job an everyday priority.
This vision requires an attitude- an attitude that says, any injury or incident, even a small one, should not be taken lightly. Any incident is unacceptable. That is the attitude to that is key to Driving to Zero. It is an attitude that we expect from every worker at Metal Craft.
Our mission is to develop high quality products to all who patronize our services.
We achieve this through consistent application of the specialist knowledge and skills of our workforce and total quality management principles to safely deliver all products on time and in full.
We also want to distinguish ourselves through listening, learning and understanding the industry’s challenges and to capitalize on strategic and opportunistic possibilities.
In all these, we want to create a workplace that protects worker health and safety, with due respect for the environment, and promote an atmosphere to grow employee learning and opportunity in a way that is fulfilling, recognized and fairly rewarded.
• Pursue the goal of no harm to people: our staff, our neighbours, our subcontractors and/or co-contractors
• Protect the environment through proper waste management
• Use material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
• Respect our neighbours, our suppliers and providers and also contribute to the societies in which we operate
• Play a leading role in promoting best practice in our industries
• Manage HSSE matters as any other critical business activity
• Promote a culture in which all Metal Craft employees share this commitment
In this way we aim to have an HSSE record we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of our clients, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbour and to contribute to sustainable development.
The safety and health of our employees is this company’s most important business consideration. No employee will be required to do a job that is considered unsafe. The company will comply with all applicable industry workplace safety and health requirements and maintain occupational safety and health standards that equal or exceed the best practices in the industry.
This company believes that it is possible to run all operations without injuries or damages and every staff, from entry level to top management shall be responsible and accountable.
The company pledges to do the following:
• Strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents and injuries.
• Provide mechanical and physical safeguards wherever they are necessary.
• Conduct routine safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions, control health hazards, and comply with all applicable safety and health requirements.
• Train all employees in safe work practices and procedures.
• Provide employees with necessary personal protective equipment and train them to use and care for it properly.
• Enforce company safety and health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
• Investigate accidents to determine the cause and prevent similar accidents.
Managers, supervisors, and all other employees share responsibility for a safe and healthful workplace.
• Never start any job unless you are in the required PPE
• Always ensure a proper safety setup before you start a job
• Do not compromise with any protective equipment throughout work
• Obtain permit/Authorization before working on the following;
- Work at Height
- Hot Works
- Confined Space
- Electrical or Mechanical Device requiring isolation
• Never work at height without the prescribed PPE
• Strictly follow the work at height Principles and Procedures always
• Never walk under a suspended load
• Never drink or possess alcohol or any illegal drug while working or on the premises of Metal Craft
• Never drink and drive
• Always buckle your seat belt
• Do not exceed speed limits, do not use phone whiles driving
• Never make any technical change without prior authorization
• Always work as a team during simultaneous operations with sub-contractors or co-contractors
Total Green Banded
Shell: Yellow Banded